My Blindfold game with Coach Joe Lafornara - by Coach Sean Tobin.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TUCSON OPEN - PHOTO GALLERY II



I spent Friday Night and Saturday morning in Tucson, then headed back to Phoenix for the Birthday Party of one of my students, drove back to Tucson and stayed Saturday night then drove back to Phoenix on Sunday morning so I could teach some of my private and group chess lessons. This was a very tiring weekend of chess for me!

I had two friends playing in the Tucson Open - Jason Evers from Oregon and Paul Motta formerly of Oregon now living in Green Valley. One of my students - Tony Yim - played in this event as well. When I said that I go to events to support my students and chess friends I meant it! : P There were many friendly and familiar faces at this event so next year I hope to participate in this fine chess tournament. - Coach Sean Tobin.

No comments:

Post a Comment