My Blindfold game with Coach Joe Lafornara - by Coach Sean Tobin.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

COACH SEAN (BLINDFOLDED) vs DARWIN MICK - The Blindfold Challenge Game.

DARWIN (BLACK PIECES)


COACH SEAN - Without sight of the board.

Having started off this game on an extremely good note - while playing both Evan and Mason a practice game simultaneously - I began to drift as our meeting went on. I not only had to keep track of my game against Darwin but I had to check in on our players and to take a look at their games as well. As the bell rang for the start of school - disaster struck! I played a quick move and now it looks like Darwin can win my Queen... can I come back from this calamity? Find out after we finish this game next week!

Thanks to Darwin who kept an excellent record of our game - You did a good job Darwin! I look forward to finishing our game next week. Hopefully Darwin will be able to show up to some of the upcoming events and show everyone just how good a player he can be. Practice at home Darwin and study this position - so you can find your best moves when we resume on the 13th of October!

Make it a great day everyone - and Parents remember to get in some practice time with our Scholastic stars! - Chess Coach Sean Tobin.

No comments:

Post a Comment