My Blindfold game with Coach Joe Lafornara - by Coach Sean Tobin.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MERCURY MINE CHESS CLUB- Practice Game from 10/20/2010 - Sage vs Carlie - Part I

Carlie is playing the Black Pieces.


Sage is playing the White pieces

This game will be finished when we meet next on November 3rd - remember we have next week off from school! I found a lot of very important lessons for ALL members of the Mercury Mine Chess Club - and I may even share this game with my other chess clubs as well. This game will be our next chess lesson!

A big thank you goes out to Carlie for having recorded this game! It was a lot of moves and she got every one of them - except for only one move - down perfectly. Because Carlie recorded the moves on a score sheet all of us are now able to enjoy this game. This was easily one of the better score sheets that I have had the pleasure of reading recently - Thank you Carlie!

Have a great break everyone and see you on November 3rd! - Chess Coach Sean Tobin.

No comments:

Post a Comment